Backup Exec 3600 Appliances eliminate risk by integrating Backup Exec 2014 software with purpose-built backup hardware to provide an easy, complete, and cost-effective backup solution. Quickly protect physical and virtual servers, along with applications and databases, while reducing time consuming setup and management. Maximize backup performance while optimizing storage and network utilization using Backup Execâ€™s integrated deduplication and V-Ray technology.
- All-in-one affordable data protection solution pre-packaged with Backup Exec 2014 and 5.5 TB of useable disk storage in a 1U high rack mount appliance.
- Integrated source/client and target side data deduplication across physical and virtual backup jobs.
- Easily restore an entire server, VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines, applications, files/folders or individual objects from a single pass backup in seconds.
- Optimized hardware ensures reliability and performance
- Replicate data to other Backup Exec Appliances or to other Backup Exec servers.
- Protect an unlimited number of servers and applications, whether physical or virtual, while reducing backup complexity with an easy to install, configure and manage backup appliance from the market leader in data protection.
- Manage data growth and effectively reduce data backup storage by up to 90 percent, while optimizing network utilization through integrated, built-in, high speed block level data deduplication across physical and virtual environments.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and data loss by rapidly recovering what you need, when you need it.
- Enterprise class reliability â€“ RAID 5 data drives, mirrored SSDs for hardened OS, redundant power supplies, battery backup on RAID controller.
- Protects against zero-day threats using Symantec Critical System Protection by establishing compliance with security policies, while also hardening the system by locking down the configuration and settings.
- Provides a secondary copy of your data in the event of a system or site failure.