Accelerate High-Concurrent and Sequential Throughput Workflows
The Isilon IQ X-Series X200 accelerates high-concurrent and sequential throughput applications, speeding access to massive amounts of critical data, dramatically reducing the cost and complexity of managing and storing it.
- High concurrent access and scalable capacity in a single global namespace
- Intelligent use of SSDs for metadata and file-based storage workflows
- 80% utilization rates mean less capital outlay and greater efficiency
- Low power consumption and maximum density for ultra-low overhead
- Single file system and shared global namespace
- Up to N+4 on-the-fly data protection, set at cluster, directory or file level
- Consolidate virtualized and non-virtualized environments into one storage pool-eliminating the need to create LUNs or volumes, mount multiple file-systems, zone another fabric or create another failover path
- Easily configurable for a broad range of business requirements
- Seamlessly scale from a few terabytes to 10.4 petabytes and over 85 gigabytes per second (GBps) of throughput
Â The Isilon X-Series X200 is Ideal for:
- Virtualized Environments: Tier 2 and Tier 3 workloads.
- HPC and Research: Large sequential IO and throughput. Tier 2 results analysis and instrument data.
- Digital Media: broadcast, post production, and DI (digital intermediate).
- Internet/Web 2.0: online video, audio, and image serving; Web-analytics.
- Life Sciences: genetic sequencing and large scale microscopy environments.
- Electronic Design Automation: design team collaboration, design libraries, tool scripts, and design implementation databases.
Isilon’s Scale-out NAS Platform, powered byÂ the OneFSÂ® operating system, combines a robust suite of management applications and industry-standard, enterprise-class hardware to deliver meaningful and sustainable productivity enhancements.
Isilon X-Series Platform Node Datasheet
Isilon X200 Datasheet
Isilon Scale-Out Storage Platform Overview