The AssuredSAN 4730C Series includes dual controllers, fans, power, and hot swappable drives as standard. Patented EcoStor battery-less cache backup eliminates the need for battery maintenance, boosting availability.
The 4000 Series is available with 8Gb Fibre Channel or 6Gb SAS host connections. These systems are engineered to be able to demonstrate 99.999% availability and are compliant with NEBS Level 3 and MIL STD 810G requirements.
Key applications include HPC, video post-production, media streaming, mobile datacenters, surveillance, telecom data capture, virtualization and other applications that require both performance and reliability.
The 4000 storage arrays are powerful storage solutions which can scale to hundreds of terabytes of storage with additional expansion arrays. These storage solutions leverage our user friendly RAIDar 2.0 management interface and Wizards.
- 5200 MB/s per second sequential reads, 3000 MB/s sequential writes
- Performance for HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D workflows
- 4 ports per controller, 8 for dual controller models
- Redundant controllers, fans, power supplies and hot swappable drives
- Drive-spin-down reduces power consumption during non-peak hours.
- Support for mixed SAS and SSD drives
- Leverages patented EcoStor battery-free cache backup eliminating battery replacement.
- NEBS Level 3 and MIL STD 810G compliant
- Citrix, VMware and Microsoft certifications pending.