Enhance your small or midsize business with the EqualLogic PS4110E iSCSI array powerful performance, 10GbE connectivity and easy, flexible management.
Enterprise features for smaller deployments
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4110E 10GbE iSCSI array is a high-capacity Dell Fluid Data solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure with 10GbE SFP+ or build out your network with new, cost-effective 10GBASE-T (both supported).
- Implement EqualLogic’s first 10GbE storage array right-sized and right-priced for small and midsized businesses.
- Use the EqualLogic virtualized scale-out architecture for server consolidation and virtualization.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your entire EqualLogic SAN, including PS4110 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SANHQ).
- Easily grow your EqualLogic SAN by adding other PS Series arrays to scale capacity and performance.
Economical and flexible
Build capacity for your data center with versatile PS4110E arrays, 12 nearline serial attached SCSI (NL-SAS) 3.5″ drives and up to 36TB of capacity, the PS4110E has the lowest cost per terabyte in the PS4110 line and features:
- Dual 10GbE controllers and dual power supplies designed for built-in redundancy
- Dedicated 10/100 management port for each controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- 12 NL-SAS, 7.2K hot-swappable drives
- Cache-to-flash memory destaging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Sharing, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file and block storage protocols
- EqualLogic Host Software that extends the functionality of the array-based software to enable cooperation with the host
- Host Integration Tools for Microsoft, VMware and Linux products as well as EqualLogic SANHQ management software
Grow confidently with advanced firmware features.
Meet your current storage needs and future data management requirements with EqualLogic firmware.
- Data center bridging: Improve Ethernet quality of service and greatly reduce dropped packets for an end-to-end Dell solution, from host adapters to Internet SCSI (iSCSI) target.
- Enhanced load balancing: Optimize storage pool performance with sub-volume auto-tiering and enhanced load balancing.
- Thin Provisioning awareness: With VMware Thin Provisioning awareness for vSphere v5, you can mitigate your risk of data loss and facilitate graceful data recovery.