The A16E leverages the existing TCP/IP network infrastructure by encapsulating data in iSCSI protocols. The A16E comes with 4 GbE data ports and all Infortrendâ€™s standard RAID functions.Â The A16E-G2130-4 delivers flexibility, ease of management, and configuration simplicity, while ensuring maximum security and protection for your precious data.
- iSCSI Gigabit (Gb) Ethernet to SATA-II (3Gbps) RAID subsystem
- Four (4) GbE host ports plus one (1) Fast Ethernet port for management
- EonPathâ„¢ multipathing driver
- Hardware RAID6 XOR engine by dedicated ASIC400 chipsets
- Access control over IP, IQN, and mutual CHAP
- Support for iSCSI initiators compliant with IETF iSCSI standard (RFC 3720)